1. Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?
Definitely too forgiving of promiscuous men. After all, a guy who has his a snake pit of his own is known as a stud, whereas a woman who has too many male partners is known as a whore, slut, etc.
2. Suppose you’ve been dating someone for a year, and they’re slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?
No it doesn’t. Only a shallow asshole would consider that a reason to ditch someone.
3. If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?
Nope – takes a long time before I consider myself in coupledom. Of course being off the market for oh, 15 years now I can’t really say if I’d be the same next time around.
4. When you have a “toe-curling” orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
Down – actually it isn’t just toe-curling. How do I put this – contortions would be too mild a word. Total body spasm would be closer to the mark.
5. Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
I don’t think so. There has to be a little bit more there for me to consider it a relationship.
Bonus (as in optional): When you’re unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we’ve tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
No – I generally just come out with the fact that I’m unhappy.