Some of these TMI Tuesday questions make me a little leary. But I answer as honestly as I can so here goes for this week:
1. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done/said to a lover/loved one?
You’ve gotten fat and ugly. It was a phase I went through.
2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator?
No. Well, yes, does oral count? I’ve been fellated on an elevator.
3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash?
I have a birthmark on my back that would scare the uninitiated. Been with me since I was a kid. It even freaks doctors out, except my latest one who just took it in stride. But no, never lied about it.
4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool?
Beach. Getting little grains of sand out of the crack of your ass and your nether regions is a real pain in the ass, quite literally in fact.
5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P
I’m 42, there are days when I feel 22 and days when I feel 202.
6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital?
Nah, never that bad. I’ve had my dick rubbed a little raw but it recovers quickly so no big deal.
7. Have you been to a strip club or “titty bar”? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance?
Yes and yes. Back in the early 90’s I was doing a talk radio gig and every Tuesday evening we’d broadcast live from Club Fantasies in Providence. It was amusing to say the least.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a “blog crush” (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven’t met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P
I don’t know if I’d call it a crush but I do like to visit Onanites site because he posts all those articles about the fundamentalists getting busted for diddling little boys and girls. And he’s a cancer survivor and I admire his courage for were I in his shoes I’d be throwing the towel in.
Another fun blog is Polt’s Palace. Uncle Polt puts up some very interesting pictures from time to time.