Wow, this has got to be one of the more tame TMI Tuesday’s I’ve ever seen. Anyhow, I’ve got a little time so here goes:
1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Doesn’t matter at all. You’re either going to use it wipe your ass or blow your nose. The direction matters not since toilet paper is pretty much the same either side.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
Everything UP! We are men, we’re supposed to leave the seat up.
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
It’s honestly been a very long time, so long in fact that I cannot remember for the life of me. Hugged, now there’s one. Some friends of ours love to get all touchy/huggy which makes for some interesting moments. But kiss, uh huh, I don’t do the Roman custom, and I love my baby.
4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
Since I know the difference between sex and love this one is easy. If my SO had sex with someone else I could deal with that. But if he fell in love with someone else, that would be a bit too much and the crazy Italian in me would come out with a vengeance.
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
A couple hundred grand for myself and the SO to buy a home. Then the remaining $800,000, well first I’d pay off my friend Ky’s house, then my friend Mike’s house. That leaves me with a couple hundred thousand so I’d buy Keyron’s mom and her husband a home.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
The fact that I worked for a talk radio show that used to broadcast live from a strip club might be a good one to tell people. Or that I did radio for 3 years on a college FM station because they had nobody else to run the station and didn’t want to lose their license.
Or how about the fact that I’ve got a lead foot. Seriously, I love speed.
2 thoughts on “Finally a tame TMI Tuesday”
I find the “ what would you do with a million dollars interesting. First off a million dollars is not that much money, not enough to go handing it out to everyone.
First thing I would do is pay off family debt, but not there houses, just $8000 here and $2000 there. Then I would pay of the mortgage on our house, only $103,000 there then I would bank the money and sit on it for a year or so. This would give me time to get used to the fact that we have over $800,000 in the bank. After a year of contemplating what to do with the money I would be much wiser I am sure.
Toilet paper ALWAYS goes over.