1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner?
Possibly. It all depends on the dynamic of the relationship. If the emotional component is still present I have no problems with it. I understand that as men our biological systems dictate that we not be sexually monogamous.
2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?
This where I draw the line. If you aren’t emotionally involved then there is no relationship.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your’s, a friend’s, a partner’s)?
Keyron gets a cake etc. every year. I downplay mine, it’s just the day I was born for crying out loud, why does it have to be a big deal? So he gets a 1, mine is a 10, friends rate somewhere in between probably at about a 5 or 6, again depending on their take on birthdays.
4. When you have a “toe-curling” orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
Actually more contorted than up or down. As I’ve mentioned before they can be pretty intense to the point that the body spasm component kicks in big time.
5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.
Just one? I’ve got a list that could fill a few library shelves. But the one that really grates on me is people who think they know everything. They’re very annoying to those of us that do. You realize that last part is just me being sarcastic, right?
Bonus (as in optional):Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?
It’d be a politician of course, and while it would be disgusting to even think about committing the act it would have to be Dick Cheney. Then again, we’re not certain who got to him first since that prostitute cum journalist had unfettered access to the White House.