1. How are your March Madness picks doing? or What is your favorite event?
March Madness? I never follow it since I’m not a sports junkie. I can get into the odd Super Bowl or the like but to me it’s a waste of time watching guys move a ball across a court or field.
2. What is the best April Fool’s joke – EVER?
April Fools jokes are for amateurs. The rest of us know how to prank on a regular basis.
3. Valentine’s Day – bogus holiday or romantic holiday?
It can be romantic but quite honestly not so much for me but for Keyron, he gets his annual box of chocolates, Godiva of course. Funny how spoiled you get.
4. If you made any New Year’s Resolutions have you broken them yet? or What have you done lately to make yourself a better person?
As I’ve stated in the past, resolutions are for the amateurs. We professionals don’t make promises that we know we can’t keep.
5. If you believe in ‘regret’, what is your biggest regret? If you don’t believe in ‘regret’, what do you call ‘errors in judgment’ or ‘missed opportunities’ in your philosophy of life?
My biggest regret is not having moved the hell out of RI a few years back. Things are going to hell in a hand basket here. Our legislature thinks expanding taxes is the answer, how about repealing the fucking breaks you gave to the movie pukes, and those making over $200K a year, etc.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about four things about yourself, one of which isn’t true.
I’m a serious computer geek
I know my way around plumbing and electrical
I’m also a repressed musician
I hold a PhD in Information Science
Figure out which is the one that isn’t true.