Yes I’ve been very remiss about TMI Tuesdays. I’ve just been very busy, what with the new job plus I’m doing some paid writing now so time is limited for this kind of thing.
1. What do you feel is the difference between sexy and erotic?
That’s an interesting question. I feel sexy is just the look whereas erotic ties more closely to the act.
2. Do you believe there is one right person (i.e. soul mate) for you out there in the world, or that there can be many different potential mates that you could live blissfully with?
Mmmm, I tend to think in terms of it being more temporal. Nothing lasts forever as I’ve learned over my lifetime.
3. Do you need to hear “I love you” or similar words on a regular basis from your partner?
Once in a while it’s nice but I don’t need it on a constant basis. Knowing someone loves me is better anyhow.
4. What feeling do you have the most difficulty expressing?
None really. I’m pretty expressive but there are certain things I cannot talk about. My mother dying when I was 13 is one of them. I just choke up. I wish she were still here today I really do.
5. What is worse – physical, mental or cyber cheating?
Obviously it’d be the physical but I’m more practical about that than a lot of people. I realize that sex can suffer the “Corn Flake Syndrome” so a little variety every now and then is necessary.
Bonus (as in optional): The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person’s sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. Where are you – TODAY – on the scale?
Definitely a 6, exclusively homosexual. However in the past it hasn’t been so nice and tidy, back in my early 20’s I was more about a 3, right in the middle. But I realized I definitely liked guys more than girls and well, it morphed to a 6.