1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Probably the cranberry sauce. I don’t by the canned variety but make my own instead.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Now this is a quandary. Do I have to limit it to just one? Can’t it be several? Well, there’s one, Bjork. One flip of the switch and poof! gone much to the chagrin of Keyron. He loves her for some reason.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Geek toys of course. Lets see, that would pay for the coin box, coin relay and the DTMF decoder chips I need to get my payphone project up and running. I think the one at Citizen Engineer is good, but I want the guts on the outside. In essence it will talk to the payphone just like the central office used to do. The project is moving along, I have most of the components like timing chips, central office tone chips, etc. In essence I’m reverse engineering a Western Electric 1D2 Coin Station aka Pay Phone to act like a COCOT (Customer Owned Coin Operated Telephone).
That would still leave me with about $70 so a nice dinner with Keyron would be cool.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
I’m just so plebeian when it comes to cursing. The word ‘fuck’ is so universal but my favorite is “What the fuck!”
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
This would just be too delicious a chance to right some wrongs. Maybe go back to the birth of George W. Bush, snuff the little bastard out before he has a chance to wreck a country.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I’ll have to go with the crowd here and say invisibility. Think about it for a moment, and the more I think about it the more I realize that one would have to disrobe for the power to be effective.
Hmm, so let’s think a bit more. Super strength and endurance would be cool.