1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?
The thrill of the chase. Seriously. I think this is common in all men, gay or straight.
2. Do you have “a most exciting part of a sexual encounter” with a usual partner?
The lead in, foreplay, whatever you call it.
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?
I’m pretty guarded with strangers. So I tightly control information until I get more comfortable.
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?
Pretty open. It’s not worth hiding info about your life at work. Though in some cases I have to tightly control who knows what. Couple of jobs ago everyone in my unit knew I was gay except one person who we all call the Shrew.
She speculated about it plenty of times though. And because of that I marginalized her.
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child’s friend or…)?
Pretty good with neighbors actually. I guess it’s that rootedness kicking in.
Bonus (as in optional): Define a “normal” as in “normal relationship” or “normal sex life”.
Everything is normal when it comes to sexuality when you realize that sexuality exists along a continuum. A normal relationship is also a pretty broad thing.
One thought on “Troppe informazioni Martedì numero Cento e Settanta cinque (TMI #175)”
Hmm.. never really thought too much about it; still fascinating topics to contemplate upon occasion.