1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?
Yes I have. It went on for about a year before I finally got it through my own head that I was gay.
2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?
I’m a cool customer. But then I can also be as brutally direct as a speeding car going towards a solid concrete wall.
3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?
I’m more dominant but every once in a while it’s nice to flip it a bit.
4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?
Hasn’t everyone? I’ll be honest, they’re not much fun. Now a foursome, the odds of finding someone you sexually click with is much higher.
5. When was the last time you had sex?
I’m going to pull a Bill Clinton here and refuse to answer this one until we define what constitutes sex.
6. Sex on the first date…good or bad?
Neither good or bad. But there is nothing like a test drive if you know what I’m saying.
7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?
No, they’re pretty vanilla. They fall in line with pretty much every else. I don’t need to be tickled by the whole chicken, a feather will do. And you don’t need whips and chains. If you want to turn me on be good looking/cute and a good kisser.
8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner.
I like strong, thick features.