I don’t know what it is, sometimes I’m so energized that I don’t want to sleep. This is just such an instant.
I skipped the last TMI because quite honestly the questions left me cold.
1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
So far? Starting my own company. For 16 years I worked for the State of Rhode Island and a few private employers. But I like the fact that I make the decisions, I decide who I’ll do business with.
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
To grow my company to the point where it makes me independently wealthy.
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
Not too much. Most of my google references are my nom de net or my amateur radio callsign.
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
Keyron. He’s just so comfortably out that it makes even my version of being out look sad.
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation – Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?
I have no idea. I’ve been fairly prudish about who I slept with, or at least that’s what some people think about me. There’s such a thing as perception ya know. I cultivate that like crazy.