A step too far for the Koch Brothers

This makes me incredibly angry. Of course I know the reason WHY the Koch Brothers and their Americans For Prosperity group are doing.

They are dismantling the system because an uneducated populace is easier to mislead than an educated populace. The Koch brothers are COUNTING on this.

But what is happening in Wake County is sad. I see a strong racist component to this too. In essence the Koch brothers are saying they don’t want an uppity black people in their way. Fucking racist bastards.

Unlike the Koch brothers I want to see our countries children well educated, able to apply critical thinking skills. The people of Wake County certainly have those skills because they can see through the bovine effluent pushed by the Koch brothers and AFP.

I see it here in my own city. Schools have an 80/20 rule where 80% of their students come from the surrounding district and the other 20% come from outside that district. In essence this is segregation of schools and I’m constantly astounded when I hear people at public meetings over school closings and relocation embrace a program that at its heart embraces segregation of schools. It’s insanity.

But the people of Wake County aren’t taking this lightly and more power to them for standing up!

I find it interesting but the first I’d heard of this is via the email I received from BraveNew. Sure, it ran locally in Wake County but this needs to be seen all over the U.S.

Because the ultimate goal of the rich is to return to feudalism, you know: vassals and serfs. To the point where we are OWNED by the rich. Sorry, I’m not going to go down without a fight on this one.

2 thoughts on “A step too far for the Koch Brothers

  1. I think we’re already far down that road and have been for over 20 years. Creative thinking, Science, the Arts and now Cursive script have all gone. Listening to youngsters talking these days is painful at best, and they write like they’re using twitter.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.