Haven’t participated in this one yet. So I figured I’d give it a go. It comes from Rejected Reality.
Do you owe anyone a phone call?* No
- Do you still have a landline phone?* Just a VoIP line.
- When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
Never. It’s easier and faster to just google.
- Do you receive more calls or texts? * Definitely Texts. Anyone who knows me knows I prefer text to voice, email to text.
- Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? * Robin Thicke, he’s Alan Thicke’s son. Pretty good singer.
- Sam (the author of this meme) grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? * I haven’t listened to commercial radio in 4 or 5 years. Instead it’s podcasts, TuneIn, Pandora One, and my music library. And it’s ALL the time. Right now I’m on Pandora One listening to a little Common with “Come Close”.
- Mother Winters (Sam’s mother) can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?* I can iron things. But I tend to buy things that don’t need to be ironed. As a kid I loved those cotton shirts that required pressing. Now I’m glad they’ve tamed cotton so it’s not as much a pain in the ass.
- Do you consider yourself competitive?* Depends – I’m more collaborative than competitive. I know there is power in numbers.
- Tell us your superhero name — as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!* The Black Phone.
One thought on “Saturday 9 – Call Me Maybe”
Good answers. Thanks for playing.