Attributes: Got this from Rejected Reality.
- Like the boy in this song, have you ever been in love with someone, but was afraid to tell them?
* No – I’m sort of like a brick wall in the middle of a highway when you’re doing 80MPH.
- Taylor Swift has been known to write songs about her real-life lovers. If you were to write a song about the most recent person you were romantically involved with, what would the title be?
*Only You Could Make a Younger Me want to Play Baseball in the Cold, Dark Night.
- Ms. Swift recently turned 23 and has already won VMAs and AMAs and Grammys. What were you doing when you were 23? (If you aren’t 23 yet, where do you see yourself when you hit it?)
* I was 23 in 1987. I was dating a woman at the time – married her through excess of peer pressure. It all ended in 1988 when I could no longer suppress the attractions I was feeling.
- When you were a child, did you sleep with a plush toy? (If yes, please include its name in your answer.)
* Not that I can recall.
- I’m making a Starbucks run. What can I get you?
*Not a real coffee fiend so maybe a Frappucino.
- It was 60 years ago that Clarence Birdseye first marketed frozen vegetables. Now it’s your turn: Share something you learned recently.
* That a local church is trying to drive down a properties value so they can build their heritage museum there.
- In junior high, were you class clown, teacher’s pet, a geek, a jock … or did you just melt into the background?
* Geek all the way. Computers were my thing.
- Was your most recent ticket for parking illegally or was it a moving violation?
* Almost a decade ago, in Boston. I ran a red light and got nabbed by a cop.
- Tell us about the last museum you visited.
* The Boston Museum of Fine Art. When they had the Titian, Tintorento and some other artist exhibition. They had each artists rendition of a Christian scene – St. Jerome in the desert. The interpretations were very far apart, in some Jerome is an old coot, in others a middle aged man, so in essence it only confirmed what I’ve long known; that all of Christianity is based on so much misinterpretation of bullshit.