Granted it’s not Saturday but a few days later. My first chance to answer these as I got it from Patently Queer who got it from Rejected Reality.
- Crazy Sam (the author of this meme) is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What’s a topic you’re just tired of and don’t want to talk about anymore?
* The Kardashians – I don’t want to hear another thing about it. In fact celebrity in general annoys me.
- Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
* Interestingly I don’t have any of his music in my library.
- Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
* Wash, dry, gel, 30 seconds!
- Rod’s first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don’t have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don’t have children OR siblings, well, tell us what’s immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don’t have anything to your left … Oh, hell, I give up!
* No kids, no siblings.
- Which do you prefer — french toast or pancakes?
* Oh French Toast! I buy the french loaf, cut it into nice thick little pieces, then into the egg batter seasoned with sugar, cinnamon and a little maple syrup. Then into a well buttered pan to cook.
- When was the last time you lost your cool?
* I grow weary of “parents” pretending to care about their children but abdicating responsibility every chance they get.
- Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
* Yes in fact I have. I had a hamster once – a little female teddy bear hamster named Tiffany. She was a trip – you’d give her some lettuce and she’d stuff he cheeks with it. Her favorite place was on my shoulder.
- Are you ticklish?
* Yes I am.
- Ouch! You have a headache! What’s your go-to remedy?