I know, I know. It’s Tuesday. I used to always post these by accident days later. Now it’s sort of deliberate.
1. Memorial Day is a day of remembrance but it also signifies the “Official” start of summer. What are your plans this weekend?
- Spent it with friends. Saw the movie Belle – very interesting part of history even if they did take a few liberties with the actual events. Walked around in Newport for a spell too.
2. What is your most and least favorite thing about summer?
- Most is the return of the sun and it’s warmth! I love it! The hotter the better. Really. My least favorite thing would have to be the bugs. Up here in the northeast we get a scaled down version of the seven plagues with regard to bugs. However go as far south as northeastern North Carolina and Southern Virgina and the bugs – holy crap the bugs.
3. What do you think of when I say “Bar-B-Que?”
- I think it’s either a) spelled wrong or b) That variety of North Carolina pulled pork that is fucking awesome!
4. What is your favorite summer food?
- The abundance of things like peaches, cherries, etc. And I do love grilled meat.
5. Are you is swim suit shape yet?
- Depends on the definition of shape.
6. Given the choice, which do you prefer: ocean, lake or pool?
- A Pool please. You couldn’t pay me to swim in the Atlantic.
7. Which summer blockbuster movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
- There’s a whole lot of sci-fi and fantasy stuff coming out his summer. I think Hollywood finally figured out they were majorly pissing people off with the remakes.
8. Summer reading: What? Recommendations?
Oh – Matt Taibbi’s new book is awesome – if you want to get really pissed off.
- 9. Vacation Plans? If you can’t, what would you do if you could?
10. Did you ever have to go to summer school?
- Nope – no chance of that. I usually did my screwing around at the beginning of the year not the end. So I had ample time to correct for it.
Sex on the beach?
- Sand in the crack of ones ass is not a pleasant thing.