So nobody nominated me so I figure I’d nominate myself.
Rule #1 – Put the award/logo image on your blog. Done
Rule #2 – List the rules. Roger that!
Rule #3 – Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Thank you, Sassybear.
Rule #4 – Also mention the creator of the award and provide a link. The Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Rule #5 – Tell your readers three things about yourself. (1.) Born and raised in Providence, RI. (2.) I live to bring a car engine to red line and go as fast as I can (3.) Loves cats.
Rule #6 – Nominate other bloggers
As part of the requirements of winning this award, I must tell my readers three things about myself:
- I am a complete and total nerd/geek for anything that uses electrons.
- Only place I’ve been is Niagra Falls in Canada.
- If things go well I plan to be retired in five years – before I’m 60. Good.
I must also answer five questions, plus one weird or funny question, posed by RJ:
- Is a hot dog a sandwich? Negative on that one. In fact, if you’ve ever seen how a hot dog is made you’d understand. It’s a bit like how sausage is made or how the political process works- both those two I love.
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Not that I’ve ever had. And they do put some weird stuff on pizzas – I mean come on my favorite pizza is called Brimp – has broccoli and shrimp on it.
- Do you think by putting a slice of avocado on something it’s California Style? No but waiting until they’re just ripe and making guacamole or slicing not ripe and then sauteeing in butter and seasoned with salt and pepper. That is better than California style.
- Do you consider Taco Bell edible? Not really – it’s mostly what I now term slop. And I refer to it as the Mexican Phone Company. Or Montezumas revenge.
- What is your favorite beverage? Alcoholic – A good wine; Non-Alcoholic – Water
- What is the weirdest place you’ve had… chocolate? In a submarine. Not as a Navy person it was a tour. And come to think of it, there’s never a weird place to have chocolate.