Yum is all I can say, not those greasy boxed deals. Home made from a recipe on Epicurious that I printed out.
It so happened I had ALL the ingredients. What can I say these are seriously rich brownies. I cut them a little small – maybe 1.25×1.25″ Delicious. This recipe is a keeper.
Make them – they only take about an hour and a half but one is rich enough. You will need:
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 3/4 cup (75g) cocoa
- 3/4 cup (130g) brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (290g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 175g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
A kitchen scale that can do grams is good to have too. Weight is much better than volume. And it uses the better part of a stick of unsalted butter.
2 thoughts on “Double Chocolate Brownies”
I’m salivating over here.
LOL – thanks! I’m definitely a good cook. Like I said, baking and roasting is my specialty.