So the other day a service person had to come to our friends home. Nice enough guy but when he left he handed me this packer of religious material. Wasn’t in the mood to fight it but thought I’d dissect it here.
The Promise of Peace – really? Even when the Holy Land is contested it promotes peace? Or are we speaking of inner peace here? Highly doubtful.
I left them reversed because I don’t want to drive traffic to the web site.
Now the Health one – some good, some bad and some out there. For example:
1) Exercise – sure some is good for us.
2) Water – yes it’s good to stay hydrated with water.
3) Nutrition – here’s where it recommends a vegetarian diet. But I know that’s not true.
4) Sunshine – in moderation of course.
5) Balance or Moderation – sure this one applies.
6) Air – we now have two of the ancient elements. All we need now is Fire and Earth.
7) Rest – Yes rest is good for us. It restores the vigor, after a few cups of coffee that is.
And now wait for it, can you guess what 8 is? Of course it’s the God character. No way!
I did sort of make a face when he handed them to me. But I didn’t say anything but thank him.
2 thoughts on “When Prosyletization comes to the home”
Dissecting tracts is a lot of fun though (in both ways).
I suppose it remains good manners when someone gives you something to say thank you to acknowledge the item is identified as given. After that it’s into the rubbish.