This time they’re doing a package with an AnyTone D578UVIII mobile rig and more:
- AnyTone AT-D578UVIII PRO $399.99
- Tri-Band Mobile Antenna $99.99
- Dual-Band DVMEGA Hotspot $279.99
- Plug and Play Programming $75.00
- BridgeCom University Access $97.00
- New Exclusive BridgeCom Hat (coming soon to store) $30.00
If you hold a valid amateur radio license go here and enter.
One thought on “BridgeCom Giveaway”
I want to know where in the world they’re getting their DV Mega Hotspots – I had a faulty one, sent it in for repair, and over a year later HRO (whom I had gotten it through) apologized that I’d never received it, and offered me a credit.. I find the Zumspots are a very notable contender, and flexible on which Pi they’ll run..