You could say I’m an avid reader. I was reading a book recently and it talked about a home library with hundreds of books. I once had 32 linear feet of books but it was a bit much to move around. that 32 linear feet translates to about 200 books. And I’ve since gone digital where my library is at my command online and there are hundreds of books there too.
And recently I was on medium.com and was reading and I noted my most popular categories. Let’s start:
1. Math – that one is obvious. I think I had posted my education both formal of my own volition covers 95% of the entire domain of mathematics.
2. Machine Learning – yeah I get into that one too. Can’t help myself.
3. Philosophy this one surprised me but I know why. I’m always interested in what makes us tick.
4. Basic Income – in these economic tough times government needs to do this.
5. Future – yes indeed I can prognosticate with the best of them.
6. Gaming – another one that isn’t a surprise. Love gaming.
7. Blockchain interested in how it works.
8. Politics if you are a long time reader you understand why.
9. Technology – yes indeed my life revolves around tecnhnology.