- What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
Received, unpacked and configured my new KST V6 220MHz radio. Even wrought a programming quick start and posted here in in the yahoo group for the radio. I also took it apart. I’m going to modify it for a keypad back light.
- Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
I generally despise winter but even with the big snow event at the beginning of this month we haven’t gotten a whole lot of it and temperatures have been above normal. If this is global warming aka climate change I think I can get used to this.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
When I care to be I am an extrovert. But there are times where I just want to be left alone.
- Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year? Television for sure. Now are we talking the actual physical television or net based video like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, et al.? But a curious thing has started happening in this house. On many occasions the television stays powered off. Either there’s more interest in net based content, or I’m listening to my iTunes library, or Pandora One.
- Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
*Not that I can remember. There’s been anxious but that’s nothing. Truly scared – I can’t really count. I’ve been through enough in life to not be scared of anything. You know that thing be the rock? That would be me.