So this week – I’ll have spent time in the following places in New England:
- Quincy, MA – Where I normally work.
- Cambridge, MA to visit a company that the company I work for just acquired.
- Boston, MA – Every Wednesday and it’s not the north end and not Prince Spaghetti day.
- Manchester, NH – Where we’re opening a new office.
- Providence, RI – where I live.
It’s a busy company I work for and it’s definitely on the move. It was good to see Cambridge again today. Had I the money it’s a city I’d love to live in.
So it’s 8.5 miles between Quincy, MA and Cambridge, MA.
Then 6.4 miles between Quincy, MA and Boston, MA
And then 60.4 miles between Quincy, MA and Manchester, NH.
And finally 44.7 miles between Providence, RI and Quincy, MA.